Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween 2013



H A L L O W E E N

What's fall without pumpkin carving, sugar, and friends? We found a hidden talent of Eric’s; he’s quite the Caramel apple maker. We had a fun night carving pumpkins, making and eating caramel apples at our friends Megan and Trevor’s house and enjoying good company. Since Eric has become quite the fisherman, I decided that should be his costume and I would be his fish!  Plus I needed something warm cause it's freezing here and something I could wear to work :) I stole this from a kids costume I saw online and made it in my size cause I thought it was so funny 
Eric's apple looks professional (right) mine does not (left) nonetheless it tasted delicious
Our spooky cupcakes we made
I told Eric this is the best catch he'll ever get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment