Monday, November 11, 2013

July 4th



J U L Y   4Th
We headed up to Idaho for our July 4th Idaho tradition. It’s so nice that we can actually drive home now! We got to spend some time up at the Heninger’s cabin in Island Park. We love the Hen house peeps. The kiddos took us fishing for minnows and swinging. These kids are so stinkin cute!









The parade and BBQ were fun as always. And the firework show was spectacular. I was a skeptic about Idaho when Eric and I were dating but it has really grown on me. I can’t imagine spending the 4th anywhere but Idaho now.

Twins :)




Eric’s friend Taylor was in town and took us fly fishing. Eric got “hooked” :) we spent the day one the water, it was so pretty and fun! Thanks to Taylor he got Eric all set up with his own fishing gear so he can enjoy this new hobby.











Eric bought Dave’s bike so I inherited Eric’s old bike! I am so excited for the new adventures we get to have biking together!


No comments:

Post a Comment