Thursday, November 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home


We finally got a couch! No more numb bums for us! And the house is finally all decorated and finished, Eric is the best honey-do lister around!








We love our cute apartment and feel so blessed to be in such a nice place! Austin is feeling more and more like home everyday!



The biggest surprise for me in Austin was when we walked into Sunday school our first Sunday at church and who do I see? Shelby Pierson! What!!! Shelby was in my singles ward not to long ago and she is a sweetheart! She is on a mission, and in our ward double whammy!! Haha it was such a fun surprise and I keep forgetting to call her "Sister Pierson" she'll always be Shelby to me :)
We had "Sister Pierson" and Hermana Hopkins over for dinner this week. It is a fun blessing to have their spirit in our home and enjoy a fun evening with them. They are so great!


Sister Pierson, Hermana Hopkins, and I

The church is true and these girls are living it to the fullest!

Love,
The Peterson's

No comments:

Post a Comment